Merry Christmas [I]

Steve Bishop steve.bishop at DB.COM
Tue Dec 25 09:56:31 EST 2012

Classification: For internal use only

Mike - luv ya to bits, have a great xmas, enjoy your grail !

----- Original Message -----
From: mike c [insect.brain at GMAIL.COM]
Sent: 12/25/2012 08:28 AM CST
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: Merry Christmas

I myself am currently going with this, though it becomes harder to
trust in anything that insn't me!!  :)
http://www.llresearch.org/library/secrets_of_the_ufo_pdf/secrets_of_the_ufo_10.pdf

"not even if this jinxy jet should shake itself apart" :) :)

On 12/25/12, mike c <insect.brain at gmail.com> wrote:
> I mean just look at the layers upon layers upon layers of deception.
> http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_secretumomega06.htm
>
> Left to put hopes in the grays and maybe the concept of raising
> humanty's vibration  could be yet another "harvest hoax"??
> My inifinte god does not need to brag about knowing the endgame, who
> will come back to "him" and who will not, nor need turn the whole
> affair into a misery spectacle  :) :)
> .
>
> On 12/25/12, mike c <insect.brain at gmail.com> wrote:
>> sorry, previous message a bit spontaniouly flung due to crabbiness of
>> moment:
>> I think what I mean is.......IF Jesus is not just another part of a
>> huge "alien" deception hoax, as I now suspect the whole of humanity
>> may be simply an unimportant tool of the heiracrhy's wargames....then
>> maybe Christmas should be celebrated all days EXCEPT this one!!!  ::)
>> :)
>> It is so obvious this lighting (storm) here is not good.
>> Omens in the air
>>
>> On 12/25/12, mike c <insect.brain at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> yer all gona die!!!!

---

Please refer to http://www.db.com/en/content/eu_disclosures.htm for additional corporate and regulatory EU disclosures and to http://www.db.com/unitedkingdom/content/privacy.htm for information about privacy.