(OFF) McSuperstorm and supersize fries

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 26 22:12:47 EST 2012

Forgive me for brinbging this therad back but I wanted to defend
myself 9as best I might be able) to Albert by saying:
If I made myself sound certain that the hurrican was anything other
than global warming, whioch whatever it is, sire seems real to me from
here in dalllas, then, I made a mistake.
it's no secret that I am prone to believe in wild things, ansd this
may seem impossible, but I usually have at least one toe frimly rooted
on more "conventionally thought" ground :)
After I posted this there was people taking about how it couldn't have
been HAARP, etc due to a lack of needed energy output.
It certainly seems like the path of least resistance is that all
problems are the cause of the human consuming public, and there are no
leaders they can blame :)
I better shut up now :) :)