OFF: Espada Negra, "Aztec Calendar" (Mick Farren & The Deviants cover)

Jonathan Smith smithjm77x7 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 27 09:44:24 EST 2012

Thanks. I always loved the lyrics for "Lost Johnny" and "Damage Case"
(Metallica seem to like the latter too). I don't know this one but sounds
great. I would topical but it has already happened. ;)

Jonathan