HW and bikers

abra cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 31 23:20:39 EST 2012

 Hawkwind attracts biker clubs. My only skirmish with bikers were Pagans MC
who the summer of breaking up with one of their strippers, they later that
summer went berserk and fired guns at a Blue Angels family fundraiser
picnic making the headlines in the Passaic, NJ, area press, in court on the
front page of the local Dover NJ paper, was Tails, who "took my woman", the
leader of Passaic Chapter of Pagans MC, and a scumbag called Rotten, who
once threatened me with a hammer, to break my fingers since i was an art
student at the time, when carting off my ex's stuff from our apt where we
had lived a couple of months together, this piece o shit, Rotten took a
bullet in his spine from a Blue Angel in the back and became a paraplegic,
portrayed next to Tails in court over shooting cops. As it was, i was
basically a late bloomer in my early 20s (i debuted with the stripper honey
at 22, in march 1994, and performed like a latin lover and she fell in love
with me as well), though i frequented alot of pubs in Oslo from 1990 onward
(18) and hung out in the dives where one could buy hash from various
frequenters. One place, Sub Pub, always refused me at the door after a 3-4
years of just going there for a beer and wait for dealers to start showing
up and soliciting, and they (the bar) sussed me out. Funny thing is my
first g/f worked as a heroin addicted stripper in NJ, and i met her while
SHE wuz dancin like vixen while me and the boys went to the strip joint
there in Dover, a notorious dive for all Kubert School art students since
the 70s, a teacher i had, Tim Harkins had seen Blue Öyster Cult and The
Ramones play there even - though i never visited her at work since the
first time, cause i had the fuckin bikers wanting to kneecap me for
"taking" their woman! She loved my Hawkwind "Raving Looney Party" t-shirt
and my CDs with Hawkwind, and she wore it some times ... i hooked up with
her on Facebook about a year and half ago, and she is now biker/drug free
and is a Yogi who teaches Reiki and Svaroopi Yoga. Ahh, my old flame,
Dorothea with the Danzig logo Tramp-stamp tattoo over her ass...... god
bless! Time to make some coffee methinks.

Peace,
Christian.