HW: 7 by 7

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 4 15:04:07 EST 2012

No worries, It's just hard to save the world when you're "handicapped"
to begin with., much less having hunger pains many days :
wish I could watch the vid(s).......

By the way, Hawkwind gossip mode on
a third incarnation of illegitimate Warrior CD has appeared, this one
from Korea and is a Rock fever clone CD (apparently), but the jacket
is an exact replica of the shield LP (hairless I might add).
I confess the Kollektor in me caved on this one, as it is supposed to
be (unbelievably) limited t0 just 200 copies. nevertheless, obscure
item anyway.
Forgive me my human DNA, ye lords
Back to contemplating the Russian Antarctic expedition and if they are
just not gossiping to the media or it aliens let them come 40 foot of
the lake before pulling their joke.....
and if I am fooling myself trying to cling to life, if indeed I have any :)