HW: 7 by 7 (off)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 5 02:09:18 EST 2012

On 2/4/12, martyn white <martyn_white_2003 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Humanity calls to me, denying my  reality, please abrogate
> your vengeance!

meanwhile I realised that my spurious (is that word right?) comment
might actually be offensive to some, and once again I TOTALLY
apologise.
I had the most loving mom in the world, or close, if you follow me,
and just because I may struggle with my  own human physical needs is
no excuse to be "mad" at all people.
And I never have been.
better stated, I hope to help humanity "out of the cave": if it won't
come out willingly.
Pretty scary that the tone of the USA now is one where I must actually
fear (somewhat) to expand on that.