Sputnik Stan

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 20 09:56:01 EST 2012

On 2/20/12, Jonathan Smith <smithjm77x7 at gmail.com> wrote:
> The business could get lucrative at some point. It si a mess up there, I am
> told!
>
> China are serious about space exploration. IMHO they are the ones who will
> make the next big advances, with Russia's help.

Could one of you please talk to the world mob and kindly ask them not
to nuke Texas.
Despite my many flaws, etc , etc

Why canlt we just conclude mankind a faliure now??
"Life betrayed us, now we slay it, (edit, edit) will cleanse the world"

But anyway, looks like Sputnik will need a lot of names or desigantaed
numbers and if they cause cool light-shows down here I hope there will
be a forecast site like there is for the irridium group.