attention Wilfied Alfred, FoFP, etc (kollektor post)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 20 11:37:38 EST 2012

I have been sitting her cringing at some rare Hawkwind singles being
dumped on eBay here in USA.
I had prayd to god that I have seen the last of my own stuff, after 10
years, but I had suspected these might be mine. They came from an
estate sale
I have thankfully (JUST) concluded they are NOT mine.
They came from an esate sale, and whoever it was had multiple copies
of rare things and so far 2 items have come up that I never had.'wow
WHO was this man?
Where is he from?
has he departed?

ps- still have yellow labels for both you and jill...
been struggling if I need to keep the  jacket or not and money,
depresssion, etc etc
I did not mean to be a jerk, but cop to it