(off) Saratoga Space Messengers (Tim Blake crosspost)

Mike Holmes fofp at STAFFMAIL.ED.AC.UK
Wed Feb 22 05:13:43 EST 2012

On 21/02/2012 13:55, Mr. Janus wrote:
> On 2/21/12, Mike Holmes<fofp at staffmail.ed.ac.uk>  wrote:
>> You have the Surf single???

Yes I have the single and it was replaced by "god" (I got to
> relive the one I lost, another story) with Keith's help.
> I think I know where one is at this moment if VG+/EX is suitable

Yep, if there's one going, it'd be nice to have it for Kompleteness.
I've coveted this single since I first heard of it in 1978.

Cheers

FoFP

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.