(off) Saratoga Space Messengers (Tim Blake crosspost)

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 22 12:40:01 EST 2012

> Thanks for your help Mike - I'm most grateful. I've ordered the Surf
> single. Must look for the Tangerine Dream Ultima Thule single on that site.

Not a problem at all. I see it like finding lovable pets the exact
owner that will love them properly. I am sitting here giving this my
best "I will have this now", and I keep being led back toy your copy.
It's looking bleak that there is another to be had at this moment. It
is scarce

>> if only it said "cassino du space-port"
>
> What's that?

My take on your stamp. The one you just got. I think it improves the
actual label, looks cool
I think I found s sample of the track for any curious thread endure-ers
http://lyrebirdx.appspot.com/release/13184826/

> What was this about yellow labels?

I've got 2 of the yellow label Mt grill UK originals, and one belongs
to Jill now, I just hadn't flung it out yet, and the other is yours if
you want just to have. The one jacket I have is from our Texas
"family" but I suppose i better not keep it at this point

> Anyway, how's life in Texas? Is your street already covered in "Vote
> Santorum" posters?

It's aoither day alive for the little "padme hung" (the cat), not
toasted by human war games .
would they have Santorum flyers in the hood??