BOC: Ohio high school shooter quoting BOC?

Jeff Thompson jt_ at COX.NET
Wed Feb 29 12:57:24 EST 2012

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/02/27/facebook-post-by-chardon-ohio-high-school-shooting-suspect-t-j-lane.html

Excerpt from TJ Lane's facebook posting that drew some media attention
recently

I'm on the lamb but I ain't no sheep. I am Death. And you have always
been the sod. So repulsive and so odd. You never even deserved the
presence of God, and yet, I am here. Around your cradle I plod. Came on
foot, without shod. How improper, how rude. However, they shall not mind
the mud on my feet if there is blood on your sheet. Now! Feel death, not
just mocking you. Not just stalking you but inside of you. Wriggle and
writhe. Feel smaller beneath my might. Seizure in the Pestilence that is
my scythe. Die, all of you.

Just one song title, but still.  It caught my eye.  Good thing he didn't
quote Don't Fear the Reaper or journalists would have recognized it and
might have blamed BOC for inspiring high school shootings, a la Marilyn
Manson and Columbine.