Big Changes to the Aural Innovations Webzine Format

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Mon Jan 2 06:19:38 EST 2012

First off, January begins the FIFTEENTH year of Aural Innovations!

Second, we have made big changes to the zine portion of Aural Innovations.
Here's an explanatory note from AI webzine editor Jeff Fitzgerald:

In order to keep pace with a rapidly changing world and so many great space
rock/stoner/psychedelia releases coming out, we've decided to abandon our
traditional 'issue' format in favour of an ongoing stream of reviews.
You'll still be able to read reviews on all the latest albums and catch
interviews and articles about your favorite artists, as always, but now you
won't have to wait months between issues for new stuff to read.  We'll be
uploading articles as they come in on an ongoing basis, keeping you informed
in a timelier and more interesting manner.  But don't worry, all those old
issues and articles will still be available to read in our archives, and
we'll continue to add new articles to the archives as well.

To celebrate the kickoff of our new format, we've published lists of our
writers' favorite picks for 2011. Now we're looking forward to a great 2012
with new reviews and articles already in the works!  If you have any
comments, feel free to e-mail myself at flake_cosmo at hotmail.com or Jerry at
jkranitz at aural-innovations.com.

Jeff Fitzgerald

Editor, Aural Innovations Webzine

You can access the new webzine from the main Aural Innovations page or go
direct at http://aural-innovations.com/blog/  (be sure and bookmark it!)