Mutagen

Mike Holmes fofp at STAFFMAIL.ED.AC.UK
Tue Jan 17 06:11:07 EST 2012

Way back in the 90's I was seven sheets to the wind in the crew camping
field at Glasters. It was about 3am and I was buying beer from someone's
tent when this driving beat drew me further into the field to find a
band playing from the back of a van. I sat there until nearly dawn
listening to them, and then chatted to one of the band and bought a
cassette of Inner Sense. I've since moved it to CD and stilll play it
occasionally -that was my intro to Mutagen.

I particularly recommend "Folded":

http://mutagen.bandcamp.com/

P.S: I've always wondered where the sample "They want to get rid of us,
what do we do?" came from. Any clues gratefully received...

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.