Imaginos

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jul 1 20:28:31 EDT 2012

FWIW, if nothing
after just sitting through a couple Zebra youtube vids, a band that
caught my attention with the debut hits, but never got my cash, there
is another song been bugging me,because this is also getting clips
played on my mandatory late night radio show.
I did what mike coleman NEVER does, because I was THAT interested to know.
I searched parts of the lyris for "take me away" because I did not
remember who it was or what it was.
VOILA!!!
AWESOME
Now I must go load the video and enjoy. I knew I knew who it was but I
might never have remembered without google, and what a pleasant
surprise/recall