Imaginos

XmikeXcolemanX insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 3 13:35:03 EDT 2012

On 7/3/12, Albert Bouchard <altbouch at gmail.com> wrote:
> Take Me Away is my favorite "post Al" BOC song. Thanks Aldo Nova.

yesterday, when I was out shooting my mouth at everyone in all
directions "bitching" in my standard comical way, and about to cross
the street back to the pawn shop where the skinny "brother" who
couldn't talk too well (dunno drugs or not) rewarded all my game by
giving me a "first".
after concentrating on what he was saying, it was finally deciperable-
he was calling me "fat hairy".
My comment about them being able to afford to run the heater this time
of year combined with the seeming affection I was getting from the
girl was just too much I think.
Anyway, I was thinking to myself about asking you all "how do you get
it to stop playing in your head"
the song is a direct hit, I must have it, and a guy I helped recruit
(pretty sure) to Coast to Coast am is using it on Sat nite. I finally
broke down and googled.
I saw about the AN connection and I like that "fantasy " track well
enough for that moment, but was afraid of cheese if i bought the
album.