Imaginos

"Stupid" Fat Hairy insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 3 19:47:07 EDT 2012

(or) Could the emergeny Skype messages coming in that I kept refusing
have effected the sound?:)
That is another wonder of nature how I allowed Skype on my machine,
and it FIGURES THAT can happen: ) :)  (I shouldathunkit)
sorrry sorry
I am on dial-up still.....
is it possible the cool agents on the inside might let me see very
specialized UFO material if I take the time to understand
subsbriptions??