Imaginos

xFatxHairyx insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 4 04:51:01 EDT 2012

On 7/4/12, Arjan Hulsebos <arjanh at wolfpack.nl> wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Jul 2012 13:41:33 -0500, Fat Hairy wrote
>> I hope I am not bothering the forum with my personal blab.
>
> Don't worry, Mike. We know you.

I thank you SO MUCH for this, SERIOUSLY.
I feared my reality/comedy act might have been an epic flop. As well
as stomach turning.
But you give me a defensive "in",  and something I found amusing and
possibly connecting to what I said-:  The emergency Sykpe messages
trying to come in were indeed not from any demanding friends, but
rather some kind of "sound test".....hmmmmm
I tried to watch yet another youtube vid with full intention of
returning to the BOC one(s), but it, TOO, had no sound. My speakers
are working fine, so wonder if they could have screwed up the youtube
part, whomever "they" are.
Also, if I can ever find faster service (not that I'VE looked, as you
can tell I like to get others to do my work for me), that fits me
tight-fisted mental approach  to what I am willing to do, and not reel
me in for a year, then stick it to me later, etc....I have the
desire......gettin' stale....so many UFO-related materials...
meanwhile I've upgraded the Electronic Light Orchestra LP to a better
one (visually PERFECT), though I think it got played a few times,
still, good luck ever hearing better, and I now (supposedly) have a
burner (wonder which drawer of the 2 that one is) :) :) :)
and I put in the request for the "tech" to think about lessons for
that ASAP whenever he could next peel away from World of Warcraft.
EVERY time I get a "computer guy", I "lose" them to THAT.....er, they
were already lost to that....I just get it revealed..:) :)
cheers Arjan