(OFF) trail-off, Arjan, the 4th in the USA

xFatxHairyx insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 4 05:09:31 EDT 2012

Re vinyl transfer-
Just realised (again), thet even if I scale a mountain and learn to
make a CDR, there will still be that (bleep), problem of how to do
vinyl .....
Wonder if I could aspire to THAT height.....
why are so few people able to do that anymore.....
also, and I am proud of this.
I had NO IDEA it was about to be the 4th of July here until a few
hours ago when mary mentioned it :) :)
seems silly to me with the state of things and we ain't got hawkwind
round here!!!
I'll be lying down soon, and I think I can swing a whole hour.
peace be with you all during that time