OFF) Nektar w/Simon House, for Mary Bruce and the miners

mary ann sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Thu Jul 5 12:54:01 EDT 2012

If I didn't know you any better, I'd think it was a joke! What is Roye
thinking? Some of the songs are cool, but there's a fair amount crap! "i'm
not in love","africa","dream weaver"? Crap! Sorry, I think we'll wait till
it goes into the used pile!

>From Mary, with help expressing outrage, Tim.

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of xFatxHairyx
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2012 12:28 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: OFF) Nektar w/Simon House, for Mary Bruce and the miners

NEKTAR: SPOONFUL OF TIME (2012 Import Album / Stellar Guest Artist List -
Stock # T1546023) Normally CD £16.99 - Ltd New Release Offer CD
£14.99

'Spoonful Of Time' is the new 2012 NEKTAR album of cover versions with a
stellar line-up of guest artists from bands such as TANGERINE DREAM,
HAWKWIND, ASIA, YES, KING CRIMSON, MARILLION, MAHAVISHNU ORCHESTRA,
DEEP PURPLE, DREAM THEATER, the MOODY BLUES and more!   Check these
out...

Track List:
01.	Sirius [featuring Michael Pinnella of SYMPHONY X]
02.	Riders On The Storm [feat. Billy Sheehan of MR. BIG and Rod Argent
of ZOMBIES & ARGENT]
03.	Dream Weaver [featuring Jerry Goodman of the MAHAVISHNU ORCHESTRA]
04.	Fly Like An Eagle (feat. Joel Vandroogenbroek of BRAINTICKET and
Geoff Downes of ASIA]
05.	Wish You Were Here [Featuring Edgar Froese of TANGERINE DREAM]
06.	Africa (Feat. Bobby Kimball of TOTO, Patrick Moraz of the MOODY
BLUES and Joel Vandroogenbroek of BRAINTICKET]
07.	For The Love Of Money (Featuring John Wetton of ASIA] and Ian
Paice of DEEP PURPLE]
08.	Blinded By The Light (Featuring Joakim Svalberg of OPETH and
Ginger Baker of CREAM]
09.	2000 Light Years From Home [Featuring Simon House of HAWKWIND]
10.	I'm Not In Love [Feat. Rick Wakeman of YES and Joel
Vandroogenbroek of BRAINTICKET]
11.	Out Of The Blue (Featuring Simon House of HAWKWIND]
12.	Old Man [Featuring David Cross of KING CRIMSON]
13.	Spirit Of The Radio [featuring Mark Kelly of MARILLION]
14.	Can't Find My Way Home [featuring Steve Howe of YES, Derek
Sherenian of DREAM THEATER & BLACK COUNTRY COMMUNION and Mel Collins of KING
CRIMSON]