OFF) Nektar w/Simon House, for Mary Bruce and the miners

xFatxHairyx insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 5 13:14:51 EDT 2012

thats what the "cool dude" in the parallel universe said!!
BTW, the miner reference was carefully spelled in reference to the
greasy truckers "Born To Go", and while this forum sadly may lack a
Michael Duncanson, it has Bill and many others. "Mining" being
"kollekting", however you grab the tunes.
there was no comical evil attempted!!!