Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock Show

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Mon Jul 9 02:17:29 EDT 2012

http://Aural-Innovations.com <http://aural-innovations.com/>

JULY 9, 2012: AURAL INNOVATIONS SPACE ROCK RADIO SHOW

I've just uploaded a new show from Aural Innovations Space Rock (show #287).
See the playlist below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day in both
streaming and download editions. You can go directly to the Radio shows page
at:

http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html.

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #287)

Sula Bassana - "Dark Days" (from Dark Days)

Dave Adams with Jude Merryweather - "The Crystal Starlight" (unreleased)

Osiris The Rebirth - "More Light" (from Allies & Clansmen: The Next
Descendant)

Aural Innovations ID (by Stone Premonitions)

Omenopus - "My Secret Ghost" / "Second Sight" (from The Plague/Scars)

Echobeast - "Venus Ride" (from forthcoming album)

Floorian - "Sine Qua Non" (from Cosmosaic)

Jack Ellister - "The Man With The Biochopper" (from forthcoming single)

Aural Innovations ID (by Stone Premonitions)

Yordan Orchestra - "Kapt'n El, HansIG" (from Psych Introduxeon)

Mytron - "Palast" (from Palast)

DJ Urinal Cake & Don Campau - "The Secret Woomera" (from Soap & Salt)

DJ Urinal Cake & Don Campau - "Ze Camel Cruisin' Freakin' Peakin'" (from
Soap & Salt)

Charles Rice Goff III "Riemannian Manifold" (excerpt) (from Riemannian
Manifold)

Aural Innovations ID (by Stone Premonitions)

Drug Free Youth - "Bonus Beats" / "(title in Greek script)" (from The
Avocado Index)

The Basements - "I'm Dead" (from I'm Dead)

Electric Moon - "The Verge Of Fainting" (from Cellar Space Live Overdose)

http://Aural-Innovations.com <http://aural-innovations.com/>