BOC: Kasim Sulton joins

Patrick Charles lownds at GMX.DE
Wed Jul 11 04:35:12 EDT 2012

Aaah now I understand. I was thinking of Bob Kulick (and there really
are 2 Kulicks, one bald, one not, one played with Meat Loaf, one had
something to do with Kiss... I think?). It's an honest mistake, the
names are so /remarkably /similar. That'll teach me to rely on my memory
in the age of the internet.