BOC 2012

SHLL (Scott Heller) shll at NOVONORDISK.COM
Wed Jul 11 06:05:49 EDT 2012

Hej

I just saw BOC at the Sweden rock festival with the new bass player. They played 3-4 years ago and had the same 2nd guitar player but also a different drummer than today. Anyway, I have to say that I was quite disappointed in BOC. It was 80% of the same songs they played last time. A couple of different ones like Harvest Moon but they really just come across as totally going through the motions, very little passion. I had the same experience with Lynryrd Skynryd. If these bands did not have great songs, they would totally be done for.....

All the best

Scott

http://writingaboutmusic.blogspot.com