BOC 2012

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 11 11:12:14 EDT 2012

To me it seems like the band is cursed.
Are these guys capable of "being good enough" if hell froze over and
Albert were asked back again?

I'm insane enough to think John might have been hinting at the
possible future with "the moody blues". of course "blue" containing
that d-word, that is not exactly umlauts....
How about Albert shooting to ever greater heights and taking a piss

wonders if somebody contacted him.....he did play some classic ancient
Tull that night
hmmmmm