BOC 2012

Eric Falk des at EFALKMEDIA.COM
Wed Jul 11 21:28:32 EDT 2012

But perhaps too, they have just gone stale, gotten writers block and
figure an easy check is better than no check at all.

I agree about Blue Coop (still haven't seen 'em though), I love Albert
and still remember a great time talking for a long time with he and some
friends outside CBGBs after a Brain Surgeon set, but I think it's unfair
to pin Albert as the savior and second coming of BOC.  Clearly Al has
moved on, and whatever his current gig is, whether it be Blue Coop or
glass art; he is at least channeling his creative energies, but he is
doing so in the here and now and not in the yesterday you've been good
to me.

   --Eric

--
"It's strange how the simple things in life go on
   while we become more difficult."  --Richard Brautigan