BOC 2012

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Thu Jul 12 10:51:26 EDT 2012

On 11 Jul 2012, at 20:28 , Eric Falk wrote:
> Clearly Al has moved on, and whatever his current gig is, whether it be Blue Coop or glass art; he is at least channeling his creative energies, but he is doing so in the here and now and not in the yesterday you've been good to me.

Al has, indeed, long since moved on with The Brain Surgeons, which produced a lot of very cool stuff through its various incarnations. And I think, even someone who wanted to could not "resurrect" a (currently rather "lowercase
) böc that did not want to be resurrected.

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson