Boc: Albert the DJ, FoFP

mdc insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 13 11:04:35 EDT 2012

Already seasoned!!!......I hope the script is already begun....
"hang on to your hat"  ??
I thought Mike and guests might like my badassdog pics I nicked off
one of Simon House's USA (ex) female prayer-partners
http://hawkwindforum.freeforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4494&start=60

BTW, I love the way you turn the sun emission paranoia that I am used
to having to hear, into something cool