"nice" ass Albert

Ralph kirthgersen at HOTMAIL.CO.UK
Wed Jul 25 11:50:17 EDT 2012

> this one had BOC in the middle with ZZ Top headlining and Metropolis opening (he says).

Trying to follow the context of this post, but I'm clearly missing some earlier pieces of the jigsaw and somebody's nicked the lid with the picture on it, so please bear with my ignorance, but...

Could you let me know any details you have of the (Nebraska?) gig that had a line-up of Metropolis/BOC/ZZ Top? Reason for my interest is that all band line-ups for 1974 need to be documented here (it's the law):

http://www.hotrails.co.uk/history/1974.htm

If the exact date is unknown, then the gig still needs to be listed as such, so please help where you can...

Cheers