"nice" ass Albert

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 25 12:22:20 EDT 2012

Oh dear lord
you are concerened about the BOC show
Pretty sure he said Oklahoma City State fair 1974.
If this is in error, I will be annoyed.
he has never revealed it before, and his memory suddenly returned last night.
Please let ME know if he is caught spewing wrong info.
He said those 3 acts peformed as I described.
I donlt have too much trouble believing the pic dates to 74.....