"nice" ass Albert

gary shindler bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jul 25 14:58:50 EDT 2012

That Rush link had the date listed as Oklahoma, Oklahoma. The state fair is in Oklahoma City. I would've been 6 years old so I can't help you anymore.

________________________________
From: mike c <insect.brain at GMAIL.COM>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 11:36 AM
Subject: Re: "nice" ass Albert

Just managed to catch my friend Pierre on the phone and his exact comments are:

Definitely summer 1974 at the oklahoma state fairgrounds in the
GRANDSTAND, which is (was) only on 1 side, because it is (was) also a
racetrack.....
he said back then his own band varied their name between "metroplex"
and 'metropolis", but he is almost certain they appeared as
"metropolis", AND
"if there were any other bands I can't remember them"

good luck and let me know if I need to chew him out !!!
I'm not into digging for it online, I was already trying to go out into hell