"nice" ass Albert

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 25 15:31:38 EDT 2012

On 7/25/12, gary shindler <bewlay68 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> That Rush link had the date listed as Oklahoma, Oklahoma. The state fair is
> in Oklahoma City. I would've been 6 years old so I can't help you anymore.

HAhahahaha, I see it's the confusion that just keeps giving!!!
The Hawkwind concert (with Rush) IS on that link, it just takes a
second look and was in Nebraska, home to some "interesting people"
(and probably nice geography)
However, the BOC show that I have a picture of, was in Oklahoma, and
according to my friend's best attempt at memory was in 74 at the OK
city state fair.
I did in fact try to find it and can't, and since tried to complain a
bit more to my friend who now says it MIGHT have been 73 and it "sure
seems like ZZ would have been the headliner" but Pierre does not have
the best memory, and he was playing a few shows back then and also
apprently some others with BOC.
I even caught my own memory slipping with Thin Lizzy yesterday, who I
saw in 79 but had remembered it more like 82.
sorry folks, really!!! But the pic does showcase Albert, which is kinda cool