"nice" ass Albert

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 26 11:57:55 EDT 2012

On 7/26/12, Ralph <kirthgersen at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> PS:  Is there anyway of posting this photo online anywhere?  Flickr...
> facebook...something like that?

Dear Ralph, Gary etc....
Please believe me, that I regret mentioning the non-BOC show in this thread!!!
I had a look at your site Ralph (quickly), and it is nice!!  I am
pretty sure I had Secret Treaties on cassette years ago, and I will
want it again.....

ansers to your question

1) Yes I thought of that, my friend Paul is overdue to come get
something from me and he is my "computer guy" whom should be able to
take the image and put it up.
I have some Hawkwind-related images hosted on the UK forum, although
those are photos he took, and I guess this needs a scan?  It is faded
but you can sure tell it must be at the OK city state fairgrounds

2) Didn't look at the comments yet but it's okay.....
I am really sorry that Pierre didn't make a better point to document
his activity, but as I sit here typing it also occurs to me that he
hung onto this photo ALL THESE YEARS and we have spoke of it MANY
TIMES. (because Albert is on here). It seems like he would actually
remember fairly correctly......I though he had said there was at least
another show with BOC, but as of last night it didn't sound that
way....he got to open for Trower and some others...