Silver Machine - William Shatner

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Wed Jun 6 11:46:40 EDT 2012

On 06 Jun 2012, at 08:01 , Albert Bouchard wrote:
> There is and always will be only only one Bill Shatner. If you never saw
> Boston Legal you might not get him. Like a fine well-kept cigar he gets
> better with age. It's cool that he murders Silver Machine though, not that
> I would ever actually listen to it… more than once anyway.

Perhaps mercifully, he didn't attempt ETI or Astronomy or something ;)

Although unfortunately, I _can_ create a pretty good mental "aural image" of Shatner attempting "Dominance & Submission", and even the imagined version is pretty scarring .... ;)

Cheers,
Carl

PS - The cover of "Iron Man" -- with the participation of Zakk Wylde, heavens help us -- is fairly scarring as it is ....

--
Carl Edlund Anderson
http://www.carlaz.com/