Silver Machine - William Shatner

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Wed Jun 6 12:00:11 EDT 2012

Since Shatner has been infamous for his fearsomely, campily, over-the-top The Transformed Man renditions since 1968, and his association with sci-fi/space stuff is indelible, it makes absolute sense for him to come out with a album like Seeking Major Tom.  I mean, it may be giving people what-they-say-they-don't-want-but-actually-do ;) but, well, it's show biz, after all. :)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson