Imaginos

Patrick Charles lownds at GMX.DE
Sat Jun 30 02:30:30 EDT 2012

I lose track of the different editions. I had a Club Ninja LP back in
the day which didn't have a spoken word intro to When the War Comes, and
on which Madness to the Method was a little bit shorter. Got it on CD a
few years later (alright, many years later) and hey presto, spoken word
intro to WtWC and extended outro to MttM.

And the Imaginos Demos version of GIl Blanco County, with those
marvellous swirling keyboards fore and aft... yes, that needs a proper
release.