Hello

Jonathan Smith smithjm77x7 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 5 09:55:09 EST 2012

At last! I don't need convincing but they should remember that some of us
don't have record players! Never mind-- all the tracks get to you somehow
or other, by fair means or foul. ;)

I was listening to the second CD of Atomhenge's "Choose Your Masques"--
almost a new, old album in itself. I bet you compile whole 'new' album from
the extras, without counting live versions.

I notice that there are 2 old tracks here on Onward (a bit backward TBH),
disregarding the bonuses, *Death Trap* and *Green Finned Demon*. The latter
is probably the Sea Shepherd download and the former maybe the version on
My Space?

They do keep doing that these days, but the new versions are welcome anyway.

How about the new Brock solo? That sounds very promising.