OFF: Espada Negra (Shameless Self-Promotion)

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Wed Mar 7 20:04:43 EST 2012

On 07 Mar 2012, at 19:27 , Albert Bouchard wrote:
> Ah… wonderful! Cudos to the drummer.;-) That's just what I would have played! No really.

;)  We were gonna get one of our mates who took up drumming to provide drums, but then he has (by now, probably) just become a first-time father ... so his participation may be delayed ..... ;)  So, err, here I chopped up and shoved around some drum-loops, but, hey, ya do what ya can ....

> Great job guys. I await your next release.

Thanks for the support. :)  For the original track that's next the pipeline, Oh Xrist, I'm gonna have to program the drums from scratch as well as do the guitars and basses and stuff. This may take me a little while .... :)

Actually, we _do_ have a partial demo of a kinda symphonic goth metal (insofar as that can be done by two hack amateurs :)) take on "Astronomy" sitting in our "to-do" pile.  That'll be fun (I hope!) when we get around to it .... :)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson