Good News!

Mike Holmes fofp at STAFFMAIL.ED.AC.UK
Fri Mar 9 05:25:48 EST 2012

Got my tickets for Hawkwind in Edinburgh on June 2nd. Now working on
persuading others to join the party. I'll probably use the "Hawkwind Are
Coming" blown-out glasses poster for the pubs around the venue.

If any of you are coming to Edinburgh, please get in touch. We'll be
spending the day in Dagda - my local watering hole. It has real ale, and
they even have a couple of Hawkwind albums (donated by a mysterious
benefactor) on the jukebox. It doesn't sell food, but they do allow
folks to bring takeouts and there's plenty of food outlets around these
parts since it's a university area.

I may make Off The Tracks too with any luck...

FoFP

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.