OFF: Agitation Free live dates ('74 lineup)

Keith Henderson khenders64 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Mar 12 14:54:53 EDT 2012

Hey Folks...

Sad I'm not there to see these shows, but for those in the area, you might want to check out this show by the great old kosmische Kraut warriors Agitation Free, a reunion of the entire 1974 lineup, including Lutz Graf-Ulbrich, Burghard Rausch, Michael 'Fame' Günther, Michael Hoenig and Gustav Lütjens.  AFAIK, they last played some dates in Japan around 2007, and a recording of one of those concerts is now out on disc as Shibuya Nights.  Anyone on Spotify can check it out.  (I haven't listened to it yet, just about to, but it has a lot of stuff from Malesch and the 2nd album, which are both Krautrock Klassiks.)

Here are the four dates I know of...

20.03.12 Berlin - Postbahnhof
27.03.12 Paris - Point Ephémère
05.04.12 Manchester - Club Moho
06.04 12 London - Jazz Cafe

Ciao...Keith H.

Ob(Formerly)FreeDownload - Eye - Center Of The Sun (great new Columbus OH band, a kind of mix of stoner rock and WYWH-era Floyd) at eyemusic.bandcamp.com
Oh, crap...now it's been taken down!  But now I see it's coming out officially on CD very soon, and you can at least listen to the final track (which is a brilliant, Nektarish thing with mellotron etc.) at the following address...
theobelisk.net/obelisk/2012/03/08/eyetrackpremiere/