(OFFish) Salute to Steve (Pond)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 24 20:19:21 EDT 2012

I'm interrupting my confrontation with total tragedy again...
I hope Steve still lurks in the distance.
The (carefully negotiated) HUGE box containing the new unplayed
totally mint "Presidents Tapes" LP arrived yesterday.
It's been just about EXACTLY 10 years to the day since I have heard this.
WOW
It's amazing how these band's music is coming to new life at such a
crucial time, this being NO exception.
If what is happening is a British secret society/ alien being inside
joke, I would rather I got to continue living out my spindly life if
you would reconsider, however, if I must go, will indeed laugh as I do
so while "watching the end of the world" blares out of my speakers
with routine.
Hello to friend Jon.
been playing Outskirts and Adrian Shaw just a day or so before your
"return". was thinking about you during these sessions.
I am pretty much "ruined" "publicly". unless a miracle occurs and I am
informed otherwise, so .....you got my email, and I will use yours .
PEACE
may world war 3 be AVERTED until much later after we've (ALL)
passed......you know, if the music's potent enough...
Going towards CDs again, for now, maybe even digital download in some
cases too, if I can with the help of a friend who has returned from
the darker places .....