Aural Innovations Radio: DARXTAR Special

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Mar 25 16:04:01 EDT 2012

http://Aural-Innovations.com <http://aural-innovations.com/>

MARCH 22, 2012: DARXTAR RADIO SPECIAL

Yes, a new show so quickly. I’m playing catchup and was anxious to make this
very special Darxtar show available to YOU !!

I've just uploaded a new show from Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#281). See the playlist below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day
in both streaming and download editions. You can go directly to the Radio
shows page at:

http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html.

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio: Darxtar Special (show #281)

>From Sweden, Darxtar have have been recording since 1988 and are one of my
favorites of the Space Rock bands I have discovered since I started
networking on the internet. This show celebrates the band and their upcoming
new album - Aged to Perfection - their seventh full length studio album,
which is scheduled for release by Transubstans Records on May 14th. The show
includes songs from all the Darxtar studio albums, including tracks from the
new album, plus a couple additional treats.

Darxtar – “Tired Nature” (from Aged to Perfection)

Darxtar – “Magicians” / “Voices Of My Dreams” (from Daybreak)

Darxtar – “Compromised Space” (from Tombola)

Darxtar – “This Alien Nation” (from Sju)

Darxtar – “The Distant Sun” (from Darxtar)

Darxtar - Cosmic Love (from Rökstenen: A Tribute to Swedish Progressive Rock
of the 70s)

Darxtar – “The Sky Is Open Wide” (from We Came Too Late)

Darxtar – “Moving Along” (from Aged to Perfection)

Darxtar – “The Time Has Come” / “Through The Terrascope” (from Darker)

Darxtar – “Blue Frozen Flame” (from Tombola)

Darxtar – “It All Happens Here” (from We Came Too Late)

Darxtar - The Dream (from Higher and Higher: A Tribute to the Moody Blues)

Darxtar – “Fiska pa Grasmattan” (from Aged to Perfection)

http://Aural-Innovations.com <http://aural-innovations.com/>