My Review: Avengers Assemble

star warrior on the edge of time insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 1 14:57:21 EDT 2012

what was the band and what was that movie, was it "up in smoke" which
had the lyric "soo psycho, soo psycho"
I haven't yet figured out the significance of why the rise of the
silver surfer movie was begun at 3 am a couple night ago, and then
rolled off in exactly one hour to be replaced by the lone wolf takes a
risk"
but it made metaphysical sense in my reality at that moment, whatever
metaphysical means.
I didnlt think roboids and clones, and A.I. in general covered all the bases.
what about the blood?
Anyway, my friend residing in China and I had a good time seeing the
Iron man movie, and I would not have otherwise even been aware of this
movie.
Emailing China now.
maybe he can get plane tickets home.