BOC: Prozak for Lovers

Rus Hall buzzardo7777 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed May 2 12:36:52 EDT 2012

Many moons ago I picked up the CD

"Prozak for Lovers" because it had a "(Don't Fear the) Reaper" cover on it

from CD Baby.

I just got an email from them saying they are sending the current backlog off to a landfill or some such.

I am not in any way recommending the CD unless you need a good laugh, but here is there email and the address if you want to get one.

Long long ago you bought a CD called "Prozak for Lovers".

Do you remember it? http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/prozak

I'm emailing because the CD is about to go out-of-print forever, at the end of this week. After that, no more.

Ordinarily, that's no big deal, because we can just find it some day on iTunes, right?

Unfortunately not. Because it's all cover songs, and digital rights are so hard to get, this album won't be sold digitally. The physical CD is it.

CD Baby is about to trash the remaining unsold copies of the CD this weekend, so I lowered the price to $4, which is CD Baby's handling fee, which means I get nothing, which is fine. I just wanted the remaining copies to go to people who already know and love this great album.

So... if you ever loved this CD and want another copy, here's your last chance to get it before it's gone.

Go to http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/prozak

--
Derek Sivers derek at sivers.org http://sivers.org

"Before you criticize someone, first walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you do criticize them, you are a mile away, and they have no shoes." -- Jack Handey "The wages of sin are death, but by the time taxes are taken out, it's just sort of a tired feeling." -- Paula Poundstone"If I can make just one person laugh, I am already doing better than Tony Danza." -- Emo PhillipsMagister Mundi sum!