My (off topic intrusion) Review: Avengers Assemble

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 2 19:16:18 EDT 2012

On 5/2/12, mary ann sullivan <maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net> wrote:
> Hey Mike, (and friends), Improving the mind, maybe actually it should be
> the
> heart or both.  Whatever thought is, I'm sending you positive ones.
>
> Mary

It's very tempting not to take up planetary domination. In fact I
can't be sure I haven't already, and I can't be sure if I want to
resist, if I have that ability. .
For your sake(s) I certainly hope the best for you in getting the mind
out of the heart's path.
You're certainly going to need to collectively decide that your vision
has receded with age and try to get the lamps on.
earth fire air water _ _ _ _ _
ps-what's it like having _homo _sapiens_ friends?
nevermind, this is public forum