HW: OFF: Tubilah Dog

Jonathan Jarrett jjarrett at CORIOLIS.GREENEND.ORG.UK
Thu May 3 13:07:50 EDT 2012

On Tue, 20 Mar 2012, Jerry G wrote:
>  Not BOC related, but have you heard Mars Red Sky yet? Just picked up
> their CD a few weeks ago and it's been sounding better each time I
> play it. Really good stoner music. I believe most of the album is
> on youtube. Here's a few clips:
>
> Marble Sky
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LofR8qlYdvo
>
> Strong Reflection
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9OxyM7J540

 	Dear Jerry,
 		    well I've heard of them now, and then some! The videos
are excellent too, I'm happy about this discovery, thankyou, yours,
 								    Jon

--
   Jonathan Jarrett       "There is scarce any tradition or popular error
Medievalist historian    but stands also delivered by some good author."