(OFFish) Salute to Steve (Pond), cont'd

Jonathan Jarrett jjarrett at CORIOLIS.GREENEND.ORG.UK
Thu May 3 13:19:41 EDT 2012

On Sun, 25 Mar 2012, In Suspension wrote:
> Speaking of mighty master audio-art, which make life almost bearable,
> such as "The Presidents Tapes" LP-
> I have just heard from a certain collector with an amazing ability to
> be simultaneously trying to get hands on the same things as me and
> others, that....
> This LP artwork is a "cassette tape"
> I'll be damed
> I was thinking "Bubbles blockhead-style LSD funhouse" or something,
> but never noticed.

 	... You know, if I'd ever noticed that, I'd forgotten it. When
this came in I had to go and get my copy off the shelf and check. <shakes
head> Supposedly an intelligent person, I am, yours,
 						     Jon

--
   Jonathan Jarrett       "There is scarce any tradition or popular error
Medievalist historian    but stands also delivered by some good author."