Sometimes there really is method in their madness

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Thu May 10 14:16:01 EDT 2012

I'm not a big fan of VH myself -- a few songs, here and there, you know, as you do. But, on the other hand, I can't argue with Eddie's guitar tone.  He sounded awesome on those early albums.  I have more or less the same feeling about Guns'n'Roses: yeah, a few cool songs (not like the band, as such, really produced that much!), but Slash had (has?) some great guitar tone.

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson