(wuz) Sometimes (now) Glenn Hughes

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Sat May 12 15:03:48 EDT 2012

On 12 May 2012, at 00:21 , Keith Henderson wrote:
> I love his singing on the Medusa album by Trapeze (1972), a fantastic album in every sense, but haven't really cared for much of his singing since, ie., 99% of it.  Once he went to "replace" Ian Gillan, he decided he had to sing like that now.  And never went back.

I have to admit that I haven't heard Trapeze, though I have read that Black Country Communion did a cover of one of those songs on one of the discs.  Though I suppose that will have the "post-Gillan" style on it .....

Speaking of Gillan, have folks heard the WhoCares super group thing (w/Lord, Iommi, Newsted, McBrain, etc.).  Not world changing, but a satisfyingly solid effort.

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson