The Future Sound of London?

stewartbas at AOL.COM stewartbas at AOL.COM
Mon May 14 16:13:04 EDT 2012

and i have not forgotten mare,tim kosh,Mike and bun bun;)))

bill s

-----Original Message-----
From: mary ann sullivan <maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET>
To: BOC-L <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>
Sent: Mon, May 14, 2012 3:41 pm
Subject: Re: The Future Sound of London?

right, Iwouldn't trust anyone with that much sonic power, unless maybe we
ould hijack it and send out positive musical vibes of Hawkwind and other
pace rock bands to heal the Earth.
Thanks, Jill, for the info.
Best wishes to all, especially to Mike C. who probably thinks I've
isappeared, I've certainly not forgotten you, Mike.  That would be
mpossible.
ove to all,
Kaduflyer