Nov 5 BOC reunion gig

Ralph kirthgersen at HOTMAIL.CO.UK
Sat Nov 3 13:49:55 EDT 2012

> So far 5 songs but we'll see at rehearsal if there'll be more

Can you elucidate further?  For example, would "Death Valley Nights" be one of them - BOC soundchecked this song before the Landmark gig last week and I KNEW then that something was up...

Also - it makes sense for the 5 songs to be Bouchard-sung ones (either by you or Joe) to make them different from the "normal" BOC setlist - gotta PRAY for "Nosferatu" by the way - even though I can't go, I'd LOVE the thought that you guys were doing that one - but I was wondering if there's any thought of doing any SFG stuff to REALLY set the clock back...

PS:  I hope Joe remembers how to play bass...

:-)